Monday 22 April 2013

Priceline 40% off cosmetics haul!

Good day ladies. I received an email a day or two ago from Priceline to see that they have a massive 40% off cosmetics sale for today (23rd April) and tomorrow (24th April). It's online and in-store so get your butts down there, or on your computer chair and start your much needed retail therapy.


I got up early this morning to get there at 9am sharp so I didn't miss out on sold out products and had a chance to beat the rush. I stayed in there for over an hour and came out with a lot of stuff, $92.05 worth of goodies to be exact, and surprisingly, I got at the register the G.W.P bag with products worth over $220 inside if you spend over $60.


Here is what I purchased:
- Maybelline Hyper Glossy Liquid Liner in Black (R.R.P $13.95, saved $5.58)
- Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Eraser Dark Circles Concealer in Medium (R.R.P $18.95, saved $7.58)
- Maybelline Colour Tattoo in Bad to the Bronze (R.R.P $11.95, saved $4.78)
-Maybelline Colour Sensational Vivids Lipstick in Shocking Coral (R.R.P $16.95, saved $6.78)


- Face of Australia Face Base Primer (R.R.P $11.95, saved $4.78)
- Face of Australia Blush in O Peachy! (R.R.P $9.45, saved $3.78)


- Australis Pout Paste in Pash Me Pink & Berry Nice Kiss (R.R.P $12.95 each, saved $5.18 each)
- Australis Nail Glitter Top Coat in Milk Way (R.R.P $7.95, saved $3.18)


- Essence Eyebrow Stylist Kit (R.R.P $4.25, saved $1.70)
- Essence Mono Eyeshadow in Cappuccino Please (R.R.P $2.85, saved $1.14)
- Essence Lipsticks in In the Nude, All About Cupcake & Red Carpet (R.R.P $3.50 each, saved $1.40 each)
- Essence Multi-Action Blackest Black Mascara (R.R.P $4.25, saved $1.70)
- Essence Circus Collection Lip Laquer in Applause Applause (R.R.P $3.50, saved $1.40)
- Essence Silky Touch Blush in Natural Beauty & Babydoll (R.R.P $4.25 each, saved $1.70 each)
- Essence Long Lasting Eye Pencil in Tu-Tu-Turquoise (R.R.P $2.50, saved $1.00)


And here is the goodies that was inside the G.W.P bag:
- Ecotools Bath Sponge
- Savvy by DB Makeup Remover Wipes
- Kiss Everlasting French Nails Kit
- Australis Paparazzi Perfect Concealer in Medium
- Bourjois Volume Glamour Max Mascara
- Nude by Nature Undercover Airbrush Mineral Primer
- Models Prefer Brow Highlighter Pencil
- Revlon Lip Butter in Sugar Plum
- Natio Lipstick in Flutter
- Rimmel Wake Me Up Instant Radiance Shimmer Touch in Shimmering Sand
- Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure in Midnight in NY
-  Press and Go Manicure
- $5 off Revlon Photoready BB cream coupon at Priceline
- Manicare Cuticle Therapy


I don't think I'll need any more makeup anytime soon, and I'm also going to put myself on a spending ban for a while (let's see how that goes haha).

Let me know what you got at the Priceline 40% off cosmetics sale!

12 comments:

  1. Love all the Maybelline goodies, I really wanted to pick up their new liquid liner and Shocking coral too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had my eye on Shocking Coral for AGES, I'm happy I picked it up! As well as the liner.

      Delete
  2. Such a good haul! Bad to the bronze is great, and I really want the Maybelline Age Rewind! Xx http://and-the-beast.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bad to the Bronze is great, I just applied it then. It's a nice everyday colour to wear.

      Delete
  3. You picked some great items! I love the Pout Pastes and Vivids, and regularly use the FOA primer!

    I managed to do some damage today during a 5 minute trip to Priceline (I shop very fast), but I think I'd like to go again. I really want more Essence lipsticks and some FOA blushes, I might see if I can finish work early tomorrow to hit a big store near home before it shuts!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wish I went again to take advantage of the discount, but I need to control myself here and there haha.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow so many goodies :D I avoided the sale just because I didn't want to spend a lot which I would've if I went in haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The devil on my shoulder had a louder voice than the angel when I saw the advertisement lol. I wish I have control like you haha.

      Delete
  6. GREAT haul!!! It's amazing you still got the GWP bag as well, what a score!
    I got the GWP bag a little while ago, the mascara in there is great and i love the sally hansen shade as well!
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Did you get the same shade? Have you tried it? It doesn't look so appealing in the bottle to me :S Oh well it came free :)
      I cannot wait to try the mascara but I have to finish up the ones I'm using now.

      Delete
  7. I was super excited for this sale & didn't even end up going as crazy as I thought :( Wish I could go back in time and pick up a few more things....or Priceline should have another sale!
    The Rimmel Wake Me Up Instant Radiance Shimmer is amazing!!!
    xx
    ihatepolly

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I reckon Priceline will have another one of these sales because it was such a good hit. But I don't think anytime soon since it is the first time they have done this.
      Do you have the same colour I have? The colour I have is shimmering sand and its very subtle on the cheeks. xox

      Delete