Monday 24 June 2013

June Haulin' (I NEED to go on a spending ban edition): Sales, sales, sales.

This month, I went a bit crazy. Being really busy with studying for exams, so sorry for the lack of posts, but I am now finished! YAY! So to celebrate, as well as taking that advantage of exam stress to use as an excuse to participate in retail therapy, I present to you a big ass haul.
Firstly, the makeup I gathered from Chemist Warehouse. That 50% off tag makes it so hard to resist not to pick up a bargain.


- Rimmel Wake Me Up Foundation in True Ivory
- Sally Hansen Lustre Shine Nail Polish in Lava
- Rimmel Lipstick Moisture Renew Lipstick in Nude Delight
- Rimmel Kate Lasting Finish lipstick in 07
- Maybelline Vivids Lipstick in Pink Pop and Vibrant Mandarin
- Maybelline Baby lips in Pink Glow Mixed Berry and Mango Pie
- Rimmel Scandaleyes Kohl Kajal In Black and Bronze
- Maybelline Eyestudio Gel Liner in Blackest Black
- Rimmel Match Perfection 2-n-1 Concealer and Highlighter in Ivory


Then I picked up a few things at Priceline 


- Nivea Lip Butter in Caramel Cream
- Essence Pigments in Be My Brightsmaid and Box of Chocolate
- Ardell Demi Lashes in 120 and 102


There is a sale that goes on a couple times a year done by the Heat Group and they sell heavily discounted items from Max Factor, Bourjois, Covergirl, Essence, etc. If you are in reach of Caribbean Gardens in Victoria, I suggest you look up Heat Group on Facebook, as well as their website to check out their next sale because it's so worth going to. Everything Essence was $2, Bourjois Foundations $8, Max Factor mascaras $3 to name a few bargains. Prices change a fair bit each sale, but a bargain is a bargain.


- Essence Rebels Lip and Cheek Tint in Peach Punk
- Max Factor Cream Blushes in Soft Murano and Soft Copper
- Bourjois Queen Attitude Khol Kajal
- Essence Fix and Matte Translucent Loose Powder.
- Bourjois Healthy Mix Serum in 53
- Bourjois Flower Perfection in 53
- Max Factor Lip Colours in Eternal and Frivolous
- Essence Sun Club Matte Bronzer for Blondes
- Max Factor Masterpiece Mascara
- Max Factor 2000 Calorie Mascara
- Max Factor False Lash Effect Mascara
- Essence Eyeshadow in Olive Garden
- Essence Ballerina Backstage Eye souffle in Pas De Copper


Last but not least, a few random items I have gotten from MAC, Inglot, Beautybay and B collection by Bloom.


- MAC Creamsheen Lipstick in Ravishing
- Inglot Freedom System 5 Pan Eyeshadow Palette
- Inglot Freedom System Eyeshadow in 154
- B collection by Bloom Eyeshadow in Hudson River
- Urban Decay Naked Palette with sample size Primer Potion.

I'm so happy with all my purchases, and this does mean I will officially put myself on a spending ban from makeup, I believe I do have enough to last me quite a while.
I will post up one more haul in the next week or two, and that is going to be what my beautiful friend Natasha got me from the U.S.
I need to start posting up some FOTDs soon, or do more reviews, let me know what you would like to see next and if you would like me to do a look or a review on any of the products you see in this post.

If you're a uni student, or from high school, tell me how you went on your exams and what have you done to treat yourself?

3 comments:

  1. Wow what an amazing haul! Jealous of the Heat Group sale, I've always wanted to go to one there is such amazing deals!

    Sarah
    morethanadored.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're post on budget buys made me go out to get the Nivea Lip Butter, and OMG thank you so much. Softens my lips and the smell is delicious!

      Delete
  2. Great Haul! You've purchased some of my favourite items including the Wake Me Up Foundation and Scandaleyes Eyeliners. The Heat Group sale haul is so amazing and really cheap, if only there was one in Sydney!

    ReplyDelete